News, Workshops and Seminars
- Fluorescence 3D image and analysis in Imaris - workshop I
- CMA BIOBIO changes floor
- CMA user wins award for the best image
- Recognition for the Best Poster Presentation in International Congress
- Talk "Mechanism of action of the chaperone BiP studied at the level of individual molecules"
- Lectures Formulation Doctoral Thesis Projects
- Postgraduate Course Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting
- Postgraduate course Spectroscopic and morphological characterization of materials
- CMA BioBio user gets first place in contest "Your Thesis in 5 minutes"
- Scientific Director gave inaugural lecture in Postgraduate Course
- Summer break
- Cytation5 and LionHeart in DEMO
- Scientific Director of the CMA Bio Bio participates in the 4th day of Chile Va!
- Fixatives and induction of antibodies. Methods to optimize the confocal microscopy analysis.
- College students visit Center
- CMA Bío-Bío will participate in an Innovation meeting
- CMA user reaches the finals of important national competition
- CMA BíoBío appears in important media of national circulation
- CMA BíoBío will participate in Scientific Student Congress of Medical Technology
- The University of Concepción will receive the visit of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2009, Dr. Ada Yonath
- CMA BíoBío will be closed for Winter Break
- CMA will participate in exhibition Investigates+Share
- CMA BioBio contributes to the genesis of information for more than 50 scientific publications
- CMA BíoBío impacts more than 550 people with teaching activities
- Director of PIA-CONICYT visit Center for Advanced Microscopy
- School of Biological Sciences inaugurates new building of Teaching and Research
- Recognition for best scientific panel on Ageing EuroscisCon s 2015 Summit
A panel presented by a group of researchers from the Laboratory of Neurobiology and Stem Cell Department of Cell Biology in ...
- CMA BioBio resumes microscopy services
On March 2, CMA Bio Bio returns from holiday period to continue service delivery in Advanced Microscopy
- APPLICATIONS OF INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY IN THE STUDY OF BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS: ECOLOGY, TAXONOMY AND BIODIVERSITY
Dr. Jaime Rodríguez Fernández. Bolivian Fauna Collection - Doctor of Entomology, University of Paraná, Curitiba, Brazil.
Dr. Rosario Castillo , Faculty of ...
- Family Day of Science
Concepcion, October 5, 2014
A great response from the community of Concepcion had the new version of Family Day of Sciences, an ...
- Recognition for the best oral presentation of postgraduate in the XII Meeting of Analytical and Environmental Chemistry, held from 6 to 10 October in Viña del Mar.
The student Juan Araya Quintana from the in Analytical Science and Technology Ph.D program, University of Concepcion, was honored ...
- Course - Workshop: "Vibrational Spectroscopy Methods, microspectroscopy FT-IR and Spectral Analysis of Images "
A high call took the course organized by the Center in Advanced Microscopy (CMA Bío-Bío) "Vibrational Spectroscopy Methods, FT-IR microspectroscopy and ...
- 2-photon microscopy publication
Normal histology of hyaline cartilage using two-photon microscopy.
A. Schematic representation of hyaline cartilage of the knee. B. Hyaline cartilage observed with ...
- Microscopic Approaches to Regenerative Biology
Monday July 28, 2014
10:30 AM-1:30 PM
Room M7, CMA Bio-Bio
School of Biological Sciences, PUC.
Dr. Francisca Bronfman
Dr. Juan Larraín
Dr. Felipe Court
Dr. María ...
- Publications from CMA Users 2014
Sepúlveda FJ, Fierro H, Fernández E, Castillo C, Peoples RW, Opazo C, Aguayo LG. Nature of the neurotoxic membrane actions of ...
- Flow cytometry: APPLICATION TO THE STUDY OF THE CONTENT OF DNA
Wednesday, May 7
9:00 hr. Registration.
9:30 hr. Cytometry Introduction. Theory of compensation. Ester Álvaro Sopuerta Biol.
10:30 hr. Coffee.
- HUMAN ASTROCYTES OBSERVED BY SUPERRESOLUTION
Comparison of Human astrocytoma cells seen by Wide Field Super Resolution.
A - B human astrocytoma cells labeled with Mitotracker (red) ...
- Workshop on Image Processing
Workshop on Image Processing
Users of the Center for Advanced Microscopy take Image Processing Workshop. This activity will take place during ...
- Microscopy Course: " Advanced Techniques in Microscopy"
Location: CMA Bio-Bio, Room M7
Theory August 27 and 28, 2013.
-André Gomes de Oliveira. Fluorescence: Basic Concepts and instrumentation (talk in English).
- Symposium Genetic Diagnosis: An integrated look
Friday July 5, 2013 Auditorium Medical School Concepcion
09:00 - 09:40 h.
How does work a laboratory of genetic diagnosis?
Dr. Mónica Acuña
- Workshop CMA Bio-Bio en Temuco
The CMA Bío-Bío and researchers associated with the Center conducted a series of workshops at the Universidad de la Frontera, Temuco ...
- Workshop: Laser Microdissection
Workshop: Laser Microdissection
Laser Microdissection allows isolation from heterogeneous samples
specific areas of tissue, living cells, organelles, chromosomes, plant material and forensic material.
- Ends Course: Update and Applications in Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting
There was a large attendance during the cytometry course organized by the CMA Bío-Bío and Becton Dickinson Chile. Attendees included students ...
- Course:Update and Applications in Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting
TOPICS THEORY (May 8 and 9)
Flow cytometry theory
Monoclonal antibodies selection
Fluorochromes and spectra
LABORATORY (May 10):
Registration: Center for ...
- Opening ceremony of the Center for Advanced Microscopy CMA BIO BIO
Opening ceremony of the Center for Advanced Microscopy CMA BIO BIO,
The event will be held on Friday, May 3 at 10:30 ...
- Inauguration of the Centre for Advanced Microscopy
The ceremony was led by the Rector Sergio Lavanchy and attended Mateo Budinich, executive director of CONICYT and Isabel Meneses, director ...
- Two photon excitation, Laurdan GP microscopy and membrane heterogeneity
Dr. Susana Sánchez D. National Foundation for Cardiovascular Research, Carlos III, Microscopy Unit. Madrid, Spain.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 11:00 h. ...
Workshop Course. On September 26, 2012 the CMA Bio-Bio offered the course "Basic Confocal Microscopy and Laser Microdissection" to students of ...
- FT-IR of micro-images: Chemical and Spatial information of a sample on a microscopic scale
Dr. Rosario Castillo Felices
Faculty of Pharmacy
University of Concepción
12:15 hrs, tuesday June 19, 2012
Room CMA-7, CMA Bío-Bío
Second floor, Ennio Vivaldi ...
- Course: Tendencies in Confocal, Two-Photon, Super-resolution. FT-IR and Microdissection Microscopy
Center for Advanced Microscopy CMA Bio-Bio, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Concepcion, Ennio Vivaldi building, 2nd floor, January 23-25, ...
- First CMA Bío-Bío meeting activity
On Wednesday, April 20, 2011 the first meeting was held of the CMA Bío-Bío. The meeting was chaired by Dr. Francisco ...
Center for Advanced Microscopy CMA Bío-Bío. University of Concepción.
University District, No number. Building Ennio Vivaldi Second Floor. Concepción, Chile.
Phone: (56) 41-2204531, (56) 41-2203479,(56) 41-2661356 - Fax (56) 41-2245975.
email@example.com - www.cmabiobio.cl